Digital Enthusiast & Multipotential
Studente master Digital-Coach.it, laureato in ingegneria gestionale. 10 anni di formazione musicale in violino e pianoforte. 6 anni di canottaggio agonistico. 8 anni di esperienza lavorativa in eventi, comunicazione, marketing & sales. Nato e cresciuto a Como, ho vissuto 6 anni a Milano, 4 mesi a Londra, 2 mesi a Berlino. Desidero viaggiare il mondo e diventare un imprenditore di successo. Ho scelto il Marketing Digitale in quanto credo nell’idea che si possa viaggiare, lavorare ed essere liberi allo stesso tempo...
COSA HO IMPARATO IN DIGITAL COACH
“Nel mese di aprile 2015 ho avuto la fortuna di ricevere una BORSA DI STUDIO per frequentare il più importante e completo dei percorsi formativi di DIGITAL COACH, il Master Digital Marketing, in qualità di TUTOR D’AULA. Si è rivelata un’esperienza fantastica, che mi ha consentito di entrare in contatto con eccellenti professionisti del settore (i docenti) e di accrescere la mia rete professionale conoscendo persone che come me si stanno affacciando con grande interesse al mondo del digitale. Oltre ai moduli in Area Social, Web e Web Advanced ho seguito anche le Esercitazioni, rivelatesi utilissime per far pratica con i tools più importanti visti a lezione. Attualmente sto preparando l’esame finale del master e sto partecipando alla Work Experience, come membro del team Digital PR. Consiglio DIGITAL COACH a chi vuole rimettersi in gioco e a chi desidera fortemente fare un salto di qualità in ambito professionale!”
LE LINGUE CHE CONOSCO
LE MIE ESPERIENZE E COMPETENZE
- Digital Strategy 80%
- Web Marketing 70%
- Personal Branding 90%
- Advertising 80%
- Vendite 75%
Digital Certification Program, Master Digital Marketin
Digital Coach – Milano, Lombardia, Italy
2015 a 2016
Master’s degree, Economics and Business (Management)
Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca – Milano, Lombardia, Italy
2008 a 2010 (interrupted)
Bachelor’s degree, Management Engineering
Politecnico di Milano – Como, Lombardia, Italy
2004 a 2008
High School Diploma – scientific address, Bilingual Course English and French
Liceo Scientifico “P. Giovio” – Como, Lombardia, Italy
1999 a 2004
Lower Level Diploma, Complementary Piano
Conservatorio di Musica “Giuseppe Verdi” – Como, Lombardia, Italy
1996 a 2001
- TENG (Test of English) at Politecnico of Milan
- Callan School London (from 4 to 6 stage)
- Course of Strategic and International Marketing (Professional Course ABEA)
- European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) (ECDL)
- Italian: C2
- English: B1
- French: A1
public relations, marketing communication, social media marketing, advertising, organization and event management, teamwork, social networking, blogging, problem solving, leadership, project management, public speaking, multitasking, personal branding, stress management, negotiation, customer service, microsoft office
– Willing and enterprising
– Independent and autonomous
– Determined and ambitious
– Precise and organized
– Passionate about sports, music, cinema and social media
– Lover of travelling
– Excited about new experiences and knowledge
– No “nine-to-five” mentality
Lost in Milan – Milan Area, Italy – March 2014 – Present
I created Lost in Milan on March 19th of 2014 with the aim to communicate what interesting is happening in Milan, with a special focus on the world of events and nightlife, where I worked several years developing an interesting network of contacts.
Its growth has been very fast right now reaching just over 9 months about 22000 fans. In October 2015 it was reached the first important milestone of 25,000. The current goal is to exceed 50,000 followers.
In 2015 Page posts have been seen by an average of 9860 people a day.
63% women and 37% men
46% are aged between 18 and 24 years
42% are aged between 25 and 34 years
Sales promoter On Trade
Stock S.r.l. – Milan Area, Italy – June 2015 – December 2015 (7 months)
I worked at Stock Srl, multinational company leader in the spirits industry, on Keglevich Klamour brand promotion in nine assigned cities.
The project consisted in the launch of a new aperitif product.
I dealt with the following activities:
– Tiling of wholesalers sales force
– Presentation of the project / product to Horeca customers
– Proposal of the best sell out promotion to the stores
– Order communication to the wholesalers
– Client deliveries verification about products and promotional materials
– Customers monitoring and activation of new ones
The role provided for full autonomy in the organization of meetings with potential customers and included sending weekly reports to management.
Tutor of Master in “Web Marketing, Social Media ed E-Commerce”
Digital-Coach.it – Milan Area, Italy – May 2015 – December 2015 (8 months)
Selected for a SCHOLARSHIP, I had the opportunity to attend the most important and comprehensive training course of Digital-Coach, the Master in Digital Marketing, as a CLASSROOM TUTOR.
The activity was to support teachers during their lessons, dealing with the following activities:
– Attendance recording
– Connection with online students
– Interaction with teachers
– Instragram profile management (“digitalcoach.it”)
This experience allowed me to get in touch with excellent professionals and to look out at the world of digital.
Assistant General Manager
Marco Polo S.r.l.s. – Milan Area, Italy – March 2015 – May 2015 (3 months)
Chinese company appointed by the China government to propose projects and initiatives in order to support China Pavilion during the Expo semester.
I dealt with the following activities:
– public relations
– Projects costs/budgets definition
– Give support to logistical and operational organization of events
– Suppliers management and coordination
– China staff apartments management
– China Pavillon shop coordination
Youth Moving – Milan Area, Italy – January 2015 – May 2015 (5 months)
Startup founded in 2012 with the goal of design products and services for the Movers – all the people going to live abroad.
I worked at the project: “Develop and internationalized your business” dealing of the following activities:
– Online services definition
– Customer offer definition
– New potential customers research (email marketing)
– Sales negotiation and ad hoc contract definition
– Advertising space selling in printed guide
PR Specialist, Event Manager, Marketing & Communication Consultant
FREELANCE – Milan Area, Italy – January 2009 – February 2015 (6 years 2 months)
I worked 6 years as FREELANCE, devoting myself to very different activities. By this experience I learned that it takes several effort and determination to improve in life, and that it’s also very important a continuous training in time. I learned to create from scratch a team and developing their skills. I helped to increase clubs revenues. I realized that actually is essential to work together to achieve the best results.
The activities in which I have been involved are:
– I created and coordinated more than 50 PR
– I have developed an interesting university network all over Milan
– I worked with the best nightlife key players
– I interacted with events and communication agencies, tour operators and travel agencies
– I was in charge of organize activities about advertising distribution on behalf of third parties
– I have been involved in training, coordinating and motivating of a team with about 30 people
– I organized successful events with more than 1000 participants
– I worked as marketing, communication and promotion of products, brands and clubs throughout Milan and hinterland
– I’m administrator, manager and content creator of various FB fan pages
– I managed numerous adv campaigns on Facebook in order to expand customers network
Assistant Area Manager
Pedevilla S.p.A. – Segrate, Milan Area, Italy – December 2008 – November 2009 (1 year)
I had the opportunity to develop knowledges in the catering & restaurant field and to get stronger my business management skills.
In the role of Assistant Area Manager at the Northern Italy branch, I dealt with all back-office activities:
– Management and budget implementation
– Canteens & bar accounting
– Customer & supplier management
– Employees attendance control
– Inventories compiling
– Paper files management
Room Service Trainee
Baglioni Hotels – London, United Kingdom – August 2008 – August 2008 (1 month)
My first international work experience, useful to improve my spoken English.
Stage Production Planning
Cognis S.p.A. – Fino Mornasco, Como, Italy – November 2007 – February 2008 (4 months)
My first working experience in a multinational company.
Following directly to the Supply Chain Manager Europe I was involved in the following activities:
– I joined the manager in the forecast activities regarding sales analysis and Cognis forecasting model verification about packaged products
– I gave support in Make to Order products planning activities
Pubbliche Relazioni – Marketing – Organizzazione Eventi – Social Media Marketing – Digital Marketing – Digital Strategy – Web Marketing – Personal Branding – Advertising – Vendite
I MIEI HOBBY