Sito web Yoox Net-a-Porter Group
Web Content Specialist
You will be part of the YOOX Product team and you will be in close connection both with the UX teams and the front end teams that design and build the YOOX experience.
By working within a collaborative team of designers, researchers, product owners, engineers, marketing and customer operations specialists and by championing smart and innovative products you strive to establish cohesive language and a unified voice across products and platforms.
- operational content management through CMS: editing and updating functional texts for e-commerce;
- manage content structure through CMS;
- manage clear, concise user-interface text for products;
- act as a subject matter expert and point of contact for Content editing;
- work closely with POs, UX Writers, Localization, and front end teams to deliver the most effective experiences for YOOX customers;
- follow language, design and style guidelines for each YOOX digital property;
- understand the characteristics of every market that impacts content;
- work with other departments to plan content management activities for multiple projects;
- propose new content structures for CMS based on feedback from other departments and clients.
- undergraduate degree in computer science, marketing or communications, or related fields;
- experience using and managing a Content Management System as an editor;
- MS Office proficient;
- excellent accuracy and attention to detail and excellent planning, prioritization and organizational skills;
- continuing professional education to keep up with advances in technology;
- good interpersonal skill, pragmatic, flexible and dynamic;
- able to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines;
- good knowledge of English. A third language will be considered a plus;
- experience in a similar position will be considered a plus.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro digital marketing
To apply for this job please visit ynap.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.