Sito web Pirelli
Web Analytics Manager
Pirelli have an exciting opportunity for a Web Analyst to join their high-performing, dynamic and collaborative Digital marketing team.
The role will support the business in answering a wide range of complex business questions covering areas such as marketing effectiveness and traffic and content usage drivers.
The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing analytics and web analytics tracking along with the proven ability to manipulate and analyse substantial data sets to highlight trends and opportunities and make commercial recommendations.
- Extracting, cleaning & combining data from multiple internal & external sources
- Providing data, reports and analytics to feed into evidence-based decision-making within Pirelli, especially the Global Consumer Marketing Team
- Advising on best practice for creating and analysing split (A/B) tests and other experiments around increasing ROE from campaigns (Knowledge of Maxymiser is a plus)
- Ensuring that Google Analytics implementations are working correctly, using Google Tag Manager to track site activities effectively and supporting the business in extracting and utilising data to drive new insights
- Developing and maintaining dashboards in Google Data Studio and Power BI
- Supporting Marketing team with campaign type schemas and considering how this will impact tracking via Marketing channels and web traffic
- Producing campaign performance benchmarks for the wider Marketing Department and ensuring Marketers understand and can use these to critically evaluate the performance of their individual campaigns
- Becoming an expert super-user of the various relevant in-house and external reporting systems
- Developing and running internal training on reporting systems/dashboards and supporting on-going use through provision of user-guides, videos and FAQs along with responding to user queries
The ideal candidate will:
- Take a logical, methodical and curious approach to analytics and problem-solving
- Have knowledge of statistical techniques and a keen head for figures
- Pay meticulous attention to detail
- Be an effective communicator
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Possess excellent software skills, including advanced Excel, Google Analytics and Marketing Cloud (knowledge of Oracle Marketing Cloud is a plus)
- Remain committed to their ongoing personal development and demonstrate an ability to acquire new techniques and adapt to new software/ programming languages
- Experience with the following software/programming languages would be also be beneficial: Power BI, Excel VBA, SQL, Python
- Able to relay analytical insight to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro web marketing
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.