Sito web Valentino
The E-Commerce Merchandiser will be accountable for the quality of the representation of the e-commerce catalogue at a global level. We look for a highly motivated candidate, solutions oriented with a passion for the fashion industry.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and monitoring of the digital production process ensuring products are ready to go live on a timely basis: product data feed, product descriptions, photography
- Create a master catalogue with complete product information each season with clear publication strategy
- Define guidelines for the correct representation of the product online in order to maximize conversion while maintaining a high standard
- Identify new opportunities for specific commercial pushes
- Post sales campaign brief on collection structure and special launches to identify commercial opportunities
- Management of catalog and category online
- Keep up to date on E-Commerce innovation and trends, monitoring competitor sites
- Coordination and support of site merchandising activities with regional teams.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding of e-commerce and the luxury and fashion sector
- Strong team player, adaptable and flexible to changes
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Proactive, independent, responsible, creative and self-motivated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, internet and web-based applications
- Fluent in English
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.