Sito web The Level Group
We are currently seeking a dynamic and strongly motivated young professional who is passionate about digital marketing to join our Marketing team in Milan as SEO Manager. The SEO Manager will execute SEO activities and projects for our brand partners and owned brands, becoming the reference point for the SEO channel within TLG. Our ideal candidate has an analytical mindset, a good content marketing knowledge and a passion for digital marketing and new technologies.
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and projects from start to finish, including analysis, on-site technical optimization, content creation and off-site optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Monitor daily the performance of our websites using SEO tools and Google Search Console and suggest opportunities for improvement
- Monitor keyword ranking to identify poor performing keywords for improvement and areas of opportunity
- Analyze and monitor organic search engine traffic, identifying trends and areas for growth
- Create SEO performance reports, share insights with internal and external stakeholders
- Engage and work closely with other teams within TLG (Content, Store Management) in order to define and execute SEO strategies in different languages
- Keep up with the latest SEO trends, developments, and best practices
Skills & Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience working on SEO, previous experience on e-commerce SEO is required
- Previous experience in fashion or design industries is a plus
- Strong practical knowledge of technical SEO aspects and experience with SEO content planning and creation
- Experience and strong capabilities working with SEO tools (SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, ecc)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), with the ability to provide clarity on complex problems to a variety of stakeholders in a clear and concise way, often “on the fly”
- Ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally and in teams
- Reliably proactive, motivated, enthusiastic, and focused on achieving great results
- English Native speaker or equivalent is required; knowledge of second language is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (compared to your professional background);
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, discounts to our owned brands and brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers;
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience with TLG University and The Breakfast Club projects;
- Be part of the young (30 on avg.) and international (26 nationalities) #TLGpeople group and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.?
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro web marketing
To apply for this job please visit my.hirehive.io.