Sito web Accenture Italia
Technical SEO Consultant
Find your place among the world’s leading digital transformation group and discover how we combine the highest individual expression with effective and innovative project methods. As an Interactive, Applied Intelligence and Industry X.0 team member, you will guide the digital revolution and redefine millions of users’ customer experience.
What You Will Do:
- Use your SEO abilities to increase the company’s organic search results for unpaid traffic, CTR, ranks and user engagement;
- You will work with other SEO team members across projects or manage your clients’ websites working closely with stakeholders to influence their business outcomes;
- End-to-end SEO Technical strategy for client website;
- Ongoing page optimisation support (On-Page SEO), audits and recommendations;
- Work with the client and development teams to ensure the best use of SEO practices and recommendations;
- Analysing client competitors and maximising search exposure;
- Reporting, data analysis and bench marking;
Who You Are:
You can cleverly solve all problems – your analytical mind takes you beyond the numbers to find the right way. You have fast-learning skills and can work in a fast-paced environment.
Your strong communication skills and your good command of English help you to deliver the best digital experience for all users. You love your work and have the satisfaction of achieving the best result.
If you are the person we have just described and meet the following requirements, send us your application:
- Proven five-years’ hands-on SEO technical experience;
- Basic Web Infrastructure Understanding;
- Crawling: log file analysis, XML / HTML sitemaps and mobile bot crawl Behaviour;
- Mobile: AMP, Progressive Web Apps, and Responsive design;
- SSL: HTTPS, HTTP/2;
- Structured data: Schema markup, Microdata & JSON-LD and Rich Snippets;
- Migrations: domain migrations, relaunches, CMS changes, and HTTP to HTTPS;
- Page speed: rich media and script compression, CSS sprites, CDNs, server speed optimisation, parallel downloads and minify, and caching;
- Content optimisation: entity optimisation, duplicate content, thin content, and advanced keyword research techniques;
- Status codes: 3xx, 4xx, 5xx;
- Indexation: canonicalisation, robots.txt, and meta-tags;
- Site structure: internal linking, URL structure, and taxonomy;
- GSC: Parameter implementation;
- In-depth experience using website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Screaming Frog, Botify, Deepcrawl, SemRush, Conductor, or any other SEO Tools)
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellentleaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalised training, you will acquire a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional.
Inclusion & Diversity:
We offer an environment where all differences are respected, and employees are valued solely for their talent. Under articles 1 and 18 of law 68/99, we evaluate the candidates belonging to Protected Categories.Accenture guarantees equal opportunities.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro web marketing
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.