Sito web Wavemaker
Social Media Strategist
We’re looking for a social expert who is confident to drive a content-centric project within the entertainment industry from strategy to delivery, coordinating a small team.
This role is a mix of fields: a good creative approach with the ability to read and understand data (don’t worry, we have a great team for the analysis), a project-management attitude blended with some accounting skills. You’ll be the first touchpoint for our client but in the same time the internal owner who’ll drive the team.
We think that a “roll up my sleeves” mindset is crucial to succeed with this opportunity and bringing together a significant range of disciplines you’ll need organization, patience and a great sense of humor (it helps, always).
- Social Media Management of global social assets: mainly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube;
- Content Mastering: manage and control the content creation process (and actively be part of this, if needed);
- Content Creation: be at the center of the idea and work with the art director to create and propose original content in term of creativity and formats;
- Digital campaign project-management;
- Team coordination (2 HC).
What background we have in mind for this position:
- A strong passion about the world of entertainment (TV Series, Cinema, ecc);
- At least 4-5 years of experience in social media management or content strategy;
- Experience in integrated campaigns;
- A creative background (i.e. copywriting) with accounting skills;
- Understanding market dynamics such as competitor activities and brands identity;
- Proactive attitude & a positive mindset;
- It is also required to have a very good English comprehension, listening and writing capabilities.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro social media marketing
To apply for this job please visit www.glickon.com.