Sito web Filoblu
Join our Marketing & Communication team, which pushes itself to the limit every day during its work on integrated-strategy projects, striving to achieve business and brand awareness objectives. FiloBlu is looking for an SEO Specialist to contribute to SEO projects on an international scale. SEO copywriting skills and engaging storytelling capabilities are crucial. The successful candidate will be responsible for the positioning of FiloBlu’s e-commerce platforms and attract visitors who are genuinely interested in the products of our partner brands. FiloBlu specializes in implementing digital strategies for the development and international expansion of online business and harnessing brand equity. The company currently has more than 150 members of staff with specialist skills in a range of digital and retail fields. As well as at the headquarters in Venice, they work in offices in Milan, Naples, Verona and Lugano, not to mention for companies in Prague, New York, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Overview Of Responsibilities
Working alongside the Marketing and Communication team and the Online Store Managers, the successful candidate will optimize the positioning of our partner brands and ensure that the users of our websites are genuinely interested.
Technical Skills And Know-how
- SEO copywriting skills, preferably with experience in a web agency;
- Expertise of all matters relating to search engine optimization, both on page and off page;
- Know-how of analytical tools such as Google Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog and Majestic SEO;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of HTML;
- Experience of e-commerce projects;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
- Good knowledge of English and Italian.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro web marketing
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit it.jooble.org.