Sito web Yardi
This position represents a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry, or to advance your knowledge of it. Our dynamic marketing team in Cluj-Napoca, already counting over 70 people, is looking for a SEO Specialist for one of Yardi Systems’ brands. Our real estate portals are helping people across the US and Canada with finding a home for sale or for rent. These websites have over 40 million page views per month, an inventory of over 2 million houses listed and frequent mentions in some of the most trafficked websites on the web such as Huffington Post, Business Insider or AOL.com.
Desired Skills And Experience
- At least 2 years of experience working in an online marketing field;
- Superior command of both written and spoken English;
- Proven SEO experience;
- Familiar with inbound marketing principles and link building best practices;
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, GWT, Web Trends);
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
It Is Considered a Plus
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing;
- Proven conversion optimization experience.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords;
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Develop and implement link building strategy;
- Reach out to industry & location-relevant websites, blogs, publications to set up partnerships;
- Help coordinate content creation and provide feedback for submitted content;
- Stay up to date with online marketing advances and identify new opportunities.
This position is available at our Cluj Napoca Office and relocation would be necessary.
Friendly, professional and fun are just some of the words people use to describe the work-environment at Yardi. As a Yardi employee you are encouraged to share your ideas, overcome challenges as a team, and make the best products in the industry. To achieve this, we have created an environment that is relaxed and positive.
Yardi employees benefit from a private health insurance and services discounts, such as public transportation or parking subscription discounts. Plus, you will get to work in one of the newest business centers in Cluj-Napoca, The Office.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro web marketing
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit yardiromania.breezy.hr.