Sito web WeRoad
We are looking for a skilled, entrepreneurial SEO Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team.
As SEO Specialist you will become a key contributor within our team, responsible for designing and delivering a best-in-class SEO strategy that will improve our online presence and increase high-quality organic traffic to our website (weroad.it), blog (stories.weroad.it), and landing pages.
Our ideal candidate will have strong expertise and hands-on experience in SEO strategy and implementation: as our first resource fully dedicated to SEO, you will become our internal SEO evangelist and become responsible, A to Z, for all of our SEO activities.
What you’ll do:
- Perform a SEO audit of our site(s) and provide recommendations to improve the organic search positioning of our website pages, also through off-site activities
- Develop scalable on-page and off-page optimization strategies
- Plan and create (working closely with our Content and Marketing teams) high quality content that drives organic growth
- Work closely with our technical teams to create a SEO technical setup
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content linking, and structured data to improve organic rankings (micro-data, minification JS, weight and speed standards, meta tagging, etc.)
- Develop and implement a link building/link earning strategy
- Develop and implement a YouTube SEO strategy
- Perform ongoing competitor analyses and keyword research, analysis, and segmentation in order to to identify opportunities for growth
- Prepare detailed reports on SEO activities and results, with a particular focus on site speed, on-page and off-page optimization, and SERP positioning for principal keywords
What we’re looking for:
- You have at least 2-3 years of hands-on SEO experience (both technical SEO and SEO copywriting)
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel and web marketing/SEO tools: Google Analytics, CMS (WordPress), Tag Manager, Search Console, Semrush, Seo Zoom, Screaming Frog, Moz or similar
- You have a strong data-driven approach, problem-solving skills, and analytical skills
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- You are fluent in Italian and have conversational English skills
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge.
- You love travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too.
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done.
- You are a self-starter and aren’t afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start.
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success.
- You want to grow faster than you ever thought possible, as a person and as a professional.
What we offer:
- A free WeRoad trip every year to the destination of your choice. You didn’t think we’d leave you hanging, did we? Become one of our Coordinators and you could go even more often. And if that weren’t enough, on top of your WeRoad trip you also get a free Travel4Target trip each year, too.
- A great workspace. “C32” has an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, a relax area, foosball tables, and a company library. Make yourself at home.
- Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at C32 to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a smartworking policy, offer a half day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents.
- Great perks. We have tons of discounts and deals (ATM, Car2Go, Trenord and more), offer free commercialista consultations, and have free coffee, candy, and fresh breakfast every day.
- Fun! We schedule regular teambuilding events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over Italy.
Ready to apply? Get ready to send us your video!
Here at WeRoad our philosophy is to hire great people, put them in front of big challenges, and then give them the freedom and responsibility to show up and do amazing work.
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That’s why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
Let us know, in 2-3 minutes max:
- Describe yourself in three words
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your work?
- How do you get out from a maze?
- You have a deadline tomorrow: do you fancy a beer with the Team or do you prefer to come back home as quickly as possible?
- How do you see yourself in 10 years?
Feel free to send your video in Italian or English – we speak both! Focus on content (not format) and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. If uploading on YouTube or Vimeo, please remember to make your video private and share the password with us separately.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro web marketing
To apply for this job please visit my.hirehive.io.