Sito web Oberalp Group
SEO & SEA Marketing Specialist
The SEA & SEO Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing and managing company’s overall SEO&SEA strategy in cooperation with the external agencies. He/She will cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy.
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team! As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business’ growth and success.
Main responsibilities & activities:
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy in cooperation with Agencies and web developers
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Keep under control the main SEO KPIs, monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, etc.
- Implement all Paid Advertising activities(Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook and Instagram Ads, Native Ads, Programmatic Ads..)
- Work on Advertising in Marketplaces such as Amazon
- Create ads in cooperation with graphic designer in order to optimize ROI
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily/weekly and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with goals.
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Work close to the manager to optimize budget per channel and keep all spending under control the monthly spending
Skills and competencies we are looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) and SEO
- BS/BA degree in Marketing / Digital Technologies / Digital Marketing preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, etc).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- Result-oriented, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Feeling for numbers and attention to detail
If this challenging tasks and an international working environment of sportsmanship correspond with your personal expectations then apply now. You can send your motivation letter an CV using the application form here.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro web marketing
To apply for this job please visit www.oberalp.com.