Sito web Amazon
Senior Social Media Manager
Candidates will have impeccable written and verbal communication and be highly organized and collaborative cross-functionally. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
- End to end ownership of Prime Video’s social brand channels and strategy across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube including execution of activations from concept to post-implementation analysis.
- Develop, manage, and execute bespoke social strategies for Amazon Originals across Europe for Prime Video, partner, and 3P social channels.
- Collaborate and maintain close relationships with cross-functional teams to maximize the impact of social media efforts by ensuring alignment in communications across channels.
- Find new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness, conversation and affinity for the Prime Video brand and its original content.
- Ensure consistent brand positioning and tone of voice across all activations through copy-writing and content creation efforts.
- Analyze and report social channel and activation performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive scalable learnings.
- Design activities that feel bespoke to each customer but scale to drive broad visibility and awareness.
- Manage budgets for the creation, development, and execution of campaigns.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion as you will be working on high profile entertainment releases.
- Fluent level of English and Italian (verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel frequently within Europe
- Extensive experience growing and managing social brand channels of significant scale
- Advanced social measurement experience including use of tracking services such as Crimson Hexagon
- Advanced excel knowledge including comfort with pivot tables, v-lookups, and macros
- Exceptional persuasive written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Highly-organized with the ability to work quickly to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines simultaneously
- Extensive social media ownership and experience for entertainment brands
- Pan-European marketing experience
- A pop culture/movie/TV junkie, with a high degree of FOMO on the latest trends
- Experience in the film/tv/music industry
- Any other additional language would be a plus (ideally Spanish, German or French)
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro social media marketing
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.