Sito web Meritocracy.is
Senior Sem Specialist
Our partner Jobrapido is looking for a Senior SEM Specialist for its Milan office.
Jobrapido is the world’s leading job search engine. As industry frontrunners Jobrapido is shaping a new standard in online job searching; to revolutionize the way people get jobs. Jobrapido analyses and aggregates job listings from all over the web, so that candidates can find all relevant jobs in one place. Using pioneering technology and innovative products, Jobrapido connects the dots between great employers and stellar candidates. Established in 2006, Jobrapido lists over 20 million jobs every month, records 55 million visits per month and has more than 85 million registered users. From its headquarters in Milan, Jobrapido conducts business in 58 countries, and helps job seekers to apply for a role in line with their expectations, and those who offer jobs find the right candidate for the role. From April 2014, Jobrapido is part of the Symphony Technology Group (STG). Our offices are located in the beautiful Cadorna Square at a walk distance from the Train and Metro station.
We are looking for a passionate, smart, data driven professional, to join our Traffic Acquisition Team.
The Senior SEM Specialist plays a key role in designing, managing and executing traffic acquisition campaigns to keep Jobrapido the best-in-class player of the industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a daily control of campaigns performance, knowing how the KPIs are moving and the reason of it.
- Analysing & reporting data on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Conduct in-depth channel analysis and draw actionable insights in order to provide recommendations for optimization
- Proactively find new ways to optimize the campaigns
- Cooperate with external professionals as Google, and with internal teams
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Proven SEM experience (at least 3 years) and success managing Google AdWords
- Proven experience in performance marketing techniques driving ROI
- Experience of working with high budgets and on a global scale
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Knowledge of Excel
- Basic knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Proficiency in English will be essential to perform the role
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to convert complex analysis in clear presentation
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro web marketing
To apply for this job please visit meritocracy.is.