Sito web Jobrapido
Senior Email Marketing Specialist
Jobrapido is the world’s leading job search engine. As industry frontrunners Jobrapido is shaping a new standard in online job searching; to revolutionize the way people get jobs. Jobrapido analyses and aggregates job listings from all over the web, so that candidates can find all relevant jobs in one place. Using pioneering technology and innovative products, Jobrapido connects the dots between great employers and stellar candidates. Established in 2006, Jobrapido lists over 20 million jobs every month, records 55 million visits per month and has more than 85 million registered users. From its headquarters in Milan, Jobrapido conducts business in 58 countries, and helps job seekers to apply for a role in line with their expectations, and those who offer jobs find the right candidate for the role. From April 2014, Jobrapido is part of the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
Our offices are located in the beautiful Cadorna Square at a walk distance from the Train and Metro station.
About the role
- We are looking for a passionate, smart, data driven professional that is able to work independently, to join our email marketing team who’s managing a community of +90M users.
- As a Senior Email Marketing Specialist at Jobrapido you will be responsible for the daily execution of our email programs and for developing reporting to support business stakeholders with actionable insights.
- Your goal will be to dramatically improve the engagement and the retention of our community by providing high quality, targeted and personalize communications to our users.
- You will work in the Traffic team, responsible for SEM, SEO and Community traffic at Jobrapido and you will have close interaction with different teams, such as Product Development and Business Intelligence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- You will manage day-to-day execution of email marketing campaigns and work in the planning of the email marketing calendar.
- You will define and create A/B tests in order to improve the Click-through rate of our communications and you will analyse and report the results to the stakeholders.
- You will work on the traffic forecast, predicting the evolution of our customer base based on their retention.
- You will develop relationships with other teams such as Product and BI and you will collaborate with the external partners that support our email program.
- You will use different methodologies to measure effectiveness of our email marketing campaigns and to gather insights on user’s behavior.
- You will build and implement reporting and metrics in order to support the team activities and analysis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing in a similar role.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns.
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytics skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel. SQL is a strong plus.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to convert complex analysis in clear presentations.
- Strong English and Italian both written and spoken are required.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro web marketing
To apply for this job please visit it.jobrapido.com.