Sito web Jobleads.de
Senior E-Commerce Manager
The employer is from ELECTRONICS sector.
- Responsible for building and executing a differentiated strategy for Dyson (Italy) based upon customer insights, product category needs and digital capabilities;
- Ensure that Dyson.it delivers a premium experience that strengthens the brand and delivers against transformation goals;
- Obsess over the details to ensure Dyson.it always sets the standard across the market;
- Strengthen “why Dyson.it” value proposition through differentiated e-commerce strategies;
- Use advanced content strategies, targeting technologies and analytics to deliver personalised experiences across target audiences;
- Collaborate with corporate IT and digital as well as other cross-functional teams to deliver next generation capabilities and roadmap for Dyson.it;
- Significant online marketing experience with a major, transactional E-Commerce Web site;
- At least 4 years of experience working in digital management role with responsibilities including leading teams, managing large scale projects, and launching new products;
- Online customer experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Experience working with a major Web analytics and reporting tool such as Adobe Analytics, Test &Target, and Google Analytics 360 is desired;
- Experience managing P&L for an e-commerce site;
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity;
- Strong communication, presentation, and influencing skills;
- Must have excellent project management skills with the ability to coordinate both internal and external resource in a cross-functional and international organization;
- A visionary who is always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in Web Marketing and in E-Commerce;
- Ability to travel as needed.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
To apply for this job please visit www.jobleads.fr.