Sito web Peroni
Junior Brand Manager
In Birra Peroni you will experience what it means to build and develop a brand, embracing a wide spectrum of activities, ranging from the development of insightful communication and the creation of new products, to the management and evolution of existing brands, in order to reinforce our positioning and gain market share.
A Junior Brand Manager at Birra Peroni cherishes tradition while envisioning the future, empowering self and others to think out of the box and to implement brand strategies and marketing plans in an effective manner, with the objective of achieving the business goals.
What you will be doing
– Sell-in, sell-out and consumer data analysis
– On-going analysis and review of consumer, category, channel/customer and competitive information as part of a situation assessment on brand performance with the objective of identifying growth opportunities
– Support in the ideation and development of the Marketing plans for the relevant brands
– Support in the ideation and development of new products/packaging artworks
– Collaborate in the definition of the Media/PR plan for the brand, together with the Media and PR teams
– Support in the definition of the layout and quality of materials for retail outlets and the renewal of the catalog
– Support in the development and approval of brands’ materials, leading the respect of brand guidelines and positioning
– Handle purchase orders for relevant vendors
– Build productive working relationship with sales team, finance and supply chain to manage brand’s day to day operations, and external partners and agencies
Why YOU are the perfect candidate
– You hold a Master’s Degree in Economics or Business Management
– You have minimum a 1-year experience in Marketing roles, preferably in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry
– You have excellent analytical and numerical skills
– You are very good at creating positive relationships and are able to empower yourself and others
– You know how to efficiently and effectively manage time
– You fluently speak English
You have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
How to succeed
The Leadership Behaviours are the guidelines that inspire us on how to conduct our business, set our goals, evaluate performances and interact with one another.
We aim at embedding them in our everyday work life, in order to succeed as professionals while enjoying what we do:
– Challenger Mindset: set aspirational objectives, own the performance, focus on what matters
– Inspire and Engage: be authentic, build real relationships, lead by example, recognize & reward
– Drive for Results: purposefully simplify, be decisive and agile, execute flawlessly, be resilient
– Unleash Potential: be courageous, leverage our strengths, remove barriers, trust and empower people
“Culture is what people do when no one is looking, it is the way we do things around here”
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro digital marketing
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.