Sito web Human Value
Marketing Analyst – Marketing Specialist
Our Client is part of an International Group in the Food and Beverage sector. They wish to recruit a Marketing Analyst – Marketing Specialist.
Reporting to the Managing Director in Italy, the appointee will
- Carry out product and market analysis
- Provide top management with insight into the most profitable business strategies
- Keep management updated with macro-economic, market and competitor data
- Carry out product profitability analysis including the analysis of product-manufacturing costs
- Update the CRM and provide management with weekly reports
- Advise on pricing strategy
- Suggest actions to maximize product revenues
- Occasionally visit clients and distributors
- Conduct other operational marketing activities to include events organization coordinating 2 marketing agencies
- Degree-holder in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or similar
- Very good Italian and good English are required; other languages are a plus
- 3-4 years’ experience in a marketing analysis role
- Experience in other operational marketing activities such as events organization is appreciated
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Digitally literate and proficient in handling data in Excel, Access, CRM, ERP
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ready to collaborate with colleagues and managers in different functions in Italy and abroad
- Willing to travel periodically in Italy and Europe for meetings with colleagues and clients
- Flexible, team player, proactive, well-organised
Human Value is responsible for activities of Executive Search & Selection (Aut. Min. 7895/RS).
Human Value guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77). Interested candidates, men and women, are invited to read the information about Privacy (art.13 of EU Regulation 2016/679) on www.humanvalue.it.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro web marketing
To apply for this job please visit jobs.humanvalue.it.