Sito web Manifattura Valcismon
Digital E-Commerce Manager
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing in accordance with global brand direction online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and affiliate programmers.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Fluent English
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.