Sito web LUISAVIAROMA
Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
The Social media Specialist should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. The Social media Specialist will be responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
The role will involve paid and organic social, so experience working across paid platforms, planning and managing a media spend will be important.
The candidate will liaise on a daily basis with several teams within the business, including marketing, retail and graphic, and should have a deep knowledge of social media and have a previous experience in an agency or a company, he/she must be business oriented and determined to reach objectives.
Social Media Accounts Responsabilities
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Coordination and analysis of paid social ad campaigns, working with media agency to provide recommendations and track results
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks based on their urgency and importance
- Knowledge and passion for fashion, designers, brands and the most popular social platforms
- Knowledge of fashion bloggers and influencers
- Experience in e-commerce and social oriented projects, including handling corporate social media accounts.
- Flexible, creative and proactive
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking ability
Requirements: Proven working experience in social media marketing (at least 2 years)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- English Speaker
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro social media marketing
To apply for this job please visit www.emprego.pt.