Sito web Coca-Cola Company
Integrated Marketing Manager
Job Description Summary:
The role will be key in connecting 3 areas in Marketing team
- Brand management
- Connection media
- Digital ecosystem
- Design the connection and communication strategy for the entire portfolio partnering with Brand responsible and acting as a “consultant” for the Marketing Manager
- Ensure that the connection planning is instrumental to achieve brand business objectives
- Ensure the best possible consumer journey and connection plan starting from clear consumer understanding and insights coming from outside and inside and ensuring
- Ensure the best content for each touch points, with a direct responsibility on digital/social while interacting with MM for others touch points
- Be the “external” observer to ensure to be always updated on the new trends/technologies and best FMCG cases
- Drive e-commerce agenda leading relationship with Digital BU team, Bottlers and Commercial
- Partner with P&C to WWW project
- Lead cross brand projects (ex. Stadium sponsorship)
Interact Frequently With:
- Marketing managers and brand teams
- External Agencies (Media partner, Digital and creative)
- Bottler Trade Marketing teams (CCH, Sibeg, CCBS).
- BU Marketing team
- Local S&I, Finance , P&C, Commercial for 360 ° plans on brands and category.
- Global marketing team when leading charters for the entire BU.
- Media and digital KPI’s definition and monitoring to ensure best DME spending
- E-commerce KPI’s definition and monitoring to ensure best DME spending
- Dashboard for each consumer activation
- Leads cross -functional teams and cross-system teams
- 2 direct reports, 5 dotted line reports (ODT and E-commerce)
- Coordination within Marketing team
- Minimum 8-10 years in marketing management with at least 2-3 years spent in Communication/Digital role, with already developed people management in a previous role.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Business Administration
- Strong digital knowledge and capabilities
- Previous experience in content developments (copy, digital, video strategy)
- Strong soft skills in leadership, cross functional team management, and “being disruptive” mindset
- Fluent in English
- 20-25% travelling time
OUR GROWTH CULTURE
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro digital marketing
To apply for this job please visit careers.coca-colacompany.com.