Sito web Istituto Nazionale per la Comunicazione
Head of Social media & Digital PR
INC (www.inc-comunicazione.it) is looking for a Head of Social media & Digital PR based in Rome to join its digital team with 8+ years of experience in Digital or PR agency and a proven track record in social media strategy & management, digital PR & influencer engagement, digital contents and platforms creation and coordination.
This person will oversee digital and social media INC team, working for a wide variety of accounts in the agency (corporate, brand and not for profit communication) and will be responsible for developing strategic digital plans and business development.
About the Job
Daily responsibilities include but are not be limited to the following:
- Build, plan and implement the overall social media & digital strategy for our clients as well as for the agency itself
- Coordinate the in-house agency team
- Be the main point of reference for our clients
- Help the in-house agency team to develop their skills
- Manage critical issues and crisis that might come from social media channels
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Define and measure online KPIs for each client
- Track digital and social media performances and make complex analysis
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks, and provide suggestions for improvement
- Develop the business of the digital area, looking for new clients
- 8+ years of experience, with proven track record in social media strategy & management, digital PR & influencer engagement
- Good knowledge and experience with social media, digital tools & technologies and best practices
- Basic knowledge of web design procedure
- A successful track record of developing and executing a digital strategy across multiple markets.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while prioritizing quality work.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Fluent Italian and English.
What We Offer
- Place of work: Rome, Italy
- Salary and contractual framework are corresponding experience and tasks/duties
- Workplace flexibility
- Business casual dress code
- Professional learning and development opportunities
Inviare candidature alla mail che troverete cliccando su “CANDIDATI” mettendo come oggetto : Ref. HeadSoc19
Even if we would like to answer to all candidates, due to the high volume of applications we usually receive, we will not be able to respond to those who we believe are not suitable for our research. If you do not receive news from us within 14 days, it means that this time you have not been selected for an interview.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro social media marketing