Sito web Guess
E-Commerce DC Operations Specialist
The primary purpose of this position is to closely cooperate with internal logistics functions as well as 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) providers to implement operational solutions.
CORE JOBS RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with 3PL logistics providers to improve operational performance related to E-Commerce through continuous improvement tools and tactics;
- Verify that 3PL process daily orders in a timely and accurate manner according to company standards;
- Verify that 3PL process ecommerce returns in a timely and accurate manner according to company standards
- Monitor the productivity by preparing, reviewing, and/or analyzing business reports;
- Assists in creating, establishing and documenting operational procedures and process;
- Determine corrective action and make recommendations to resolve issues
- Makes use of software and programs for accurate record-keeping
- Provide reporting to the company on current state of fulfillment operations, areas requiring attention and recommendations for process improvement
- High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain/Business/related field
- At least 3 years of previews experience in the fashion/luxury field and in a similar role.
- Must possess a clear understanding of Warehouse Functions and how it relates to operational procedures including receiving, order processing, picking, packing, shipping, cycle counting, and reverse logistics
- Required skills and experience with diagnosing and resolving complex problems and opportunities
- good problem solving skills
- Fluent English;
- Experience working with a centralized logistics organization, leveraging 3PL logistics solutions.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including peak seasons and special events.
- Must be available to be relocated in the future;
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.