Sito web Dolce e Gabbana
Global E-Commerce Merchandiser
The position based in Dolce&Gabbana HQ in Milan, will report to the Global Merchandising Director. The candidate will have the main responsibility to grow the Dolce&Gabbana business online, coordinate the global e-business strategy and support the localization and implementation in the different regions.
- Coordinate e-business activities regarding merchandising, product launches, stock allocation
- Prepare merchandising guidelines and monitor/review onsite merchandising for all e-commerce markets
- In alignment with Digital Team, be responsible for the definition of main updates to the commercial calendar and coordinate the implementation of the regions on site
- In alignment with Digital Team, optimize e-marketing campaigns
- Organize and coordinate dedicated touch bases with other teams (Merchandising, Sales&Marketing, etc.) to drive online priorities during the campaigns
- Coordinate from a business point of view all the special projects and commercial initiatives
- Performance monitoring: analyze dashboard performances and sales reporting by market/collection/product category, sales, stock and sell-through reports; monitor of conversion rate, average order value, return rate, orders evolution, newsletter e-comm performance
- Perform other duties as required
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Minimum 5 to 10 year experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and teamwork
- Proactivity, creativity and passion for luxury
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines, good at prioritization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English needed
- Very good knowledge of Excel, Power Point and E-Commerce & Reporting IT tools.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.