Sito web Farmina Per Foods
Global Digital Strategist
Farmina Pet Foods is a family owned Italian company with over 50 years of experience. We have four production facilities and sales in over 60 countries worldwide. We are nutrition pet company that have the ambition to provide a support in nutrition of their pets to all the final customers.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Global Digital Strategist that will play a critical role in developing our digital business strategy, and will implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and will look to fuse them with the physical aspects of our business being the milestone of our Digital Hub.
The Global Digital Strategist will help us in the work of planning and implementing all the possibility that today the technology is offering, and will be tasked with advancing the following areas:
- Digital Transformation: Enable our Brand to think and operate differently across omni-channel, commerce, digital experience, brand development, data/technology, analytics insights, research, human/culture, capital and change management considerations;
- Innovation in Digital Strategy: Build a brand perspective of how the digital strategy landscape will evolve based on new trends and emerging tech (i.e. how does machine learning and artificial intelligence impact Commerce? etc.);
- Practice Growth & Development: Create the digital strategy of the company in the frame of the marketing strategy and implement it.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence all over the world;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with the whole Farmina team;
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and A/B tests;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels;
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate;
- Coordination of a designer totally dedicated to the web presence;
- Training of resources all around the world and set up of procedures to track the implementation of the novelties in the different countries.
- BS/MS degree in web marketing and or communication;
- Proven working experience in digital marketing for 7/10 years;
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns, augmented reality;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics);
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords and Facebook campaigns;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- Team working skills.
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please contact our HR department under following address by sending your CV electronically.
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro digital marketing
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.