Sito web Eataly
Junior E-Commerce Project Manager
Eataly Net, the e-commerce arm of Eataly, is currently looking for an experienced and talented professional with a strong passion for digital commerce, to join the e-commerce team in Milan as a Junior E-commerce Project Manager.
As a Junior E-commerce PM, your main goal will be to orchestrate technical projects from the requirements collection and comprehension until the rollout, working closely with every team involved (marketing, catalog, customer care, content, finance, operations, etc…).
Reporting to the Senior IT Project Manager, you main duties will be:
- organize meetings with stakeholders in order to collect all project requirements;
- create functional project documentation;
- share and discuss functional documentation with dev team, in order to create the technical documentation and get effort estimation;
- evaluate cost-benefits;
- convert documentation into SCRUM stories;
- plan activities according with deadlines and team capabilities;
- support team on test / debug phase;
- share the project progress with stakeholders;
- make sure everything is ready for the roll-out and go-live phase;
- monitor post go-live performances
What does the ideal candidate looks like?
- 2+ years’ experience in e-commerce websites management in an IT team;
- Hands-on experience in Magento 1.9.x or Magento 2.x.;
- Experience in evaluation and definition of project specs and possible technical solutions;
- Experience in using Project Management (eg: Atlassian Jira) and collaboration tools (eg: Atlassian Confluence);
- Experience in managing roadmaps and timelines through the design, develop, QA, and release cycle;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Advanced knowledge of Italian and English (spoken and written)
- Great listener and communicator: you will be the way between stakeholders and teams for complex projects, both on requirements collection/comprehension and expectation management with them;
- Problem solving oriented with very good troubleshooting skills;
- Organized, efficient, precise and attentive in tasks execution;
- Ready for the future: curious, dynamic and always willing to learn.
- Experience in tracking platforms for advertising (eg: Google Tag Manager, AdForm, Commanders Act or similar) represents a strong plus;
- Experience in working in Agile/SCRUM environments represents a strong plus;
- Experience in email marketing tools;
- Experience in on-line payments gateways;
- Experience in WordPress configuration.
- Passion for quality food
To apply for this position please send your CV including a short introduction in English.
Please apply ONLY if you meet the above requirements.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.