Sito web Fendi
E-mail Marketing Specialist
The position is based in our HQ in Rome and part of the global Digital department, directly reporting into the Digital Communication Supervisor. As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will create, update, implement, analyze and improve Fendi ‘s email marketing process and strategy.
- Put together first email ideas and calendarization for each collection as well as update and review current transactional emails
- Prepare and share the initial brief with our technical external partner and support them during HTML building phase, test and campaign schedule
- Manage copy, translations and assets selection
- Optimize email campaigns using personalization, A/B testing, and by incorporating industry best practices
- Create and execute automated marketing workflows, including transactional, lifecycle and upsell messages
- Implement an efficient approval procedure with all parties involved
- Monitor results and share learnings on performances and UX improvement to quickly react on following campaigns
- Partner closely with CRM, Sales & Marketing, E-Commerce and Digital Media teams along the entire process
- Be able to combine global and local needs partnering with regional digital teams.
The position requires an individual who works well in changing environment, fast and dynamic, with:
- 3 years of pexperience in Email Marketing role
- Strong data driven mindset with strong customer focus
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Capacity to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual in a team
- High attention to detail, excellent communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies, digital trends and luxury industry best practices
- Knowledge of MS Office is required, good understanding of Google Analytics and Salesforce Marketing Cloud may be beneficial
- Fluency in English is a must as well as Italian skills.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro web marketing
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit careers.fendi.com.