Sito web Meeters
We at Meeters are building a new way to interact with people by leveraging technology. We are a community to socialise and meet new people with the same interests to spend together quality time during more than 150 events we organise every month.
We are a new startup with a successful growth rate in the first year, that has led us to the closing of our first investment round. Now we are looking for an E-commerce Specialist to join our Team and launch our new e-commerce to reach the 2020 milestones. The resource will be responsible for guiding and strategically developing the brand’s e-commerce channel.
**We will not consider any application without former e-commerce management experience**
- Products ordering and supply management;
- Research suppliers, request quotations and find the best quality/price option;
- Create a technical catalogue about the products for internal usage;
- Contact with external providers/media agencies and internal offices for the collection of materials and information suitable for carrying out digital activities;
- Work with the Marketing Department to develop communication campaigns in order to move traffic on the E-Commerce site;
- Work with Contents and Design department to produce A/B test about products, pricing and UX in order to increase the conversion rate;
- Operational management of the e-commerce platform (catalogue, promotions and content, online customer care);
- Define policies dedicated to the online sales channel and apply them;
- Create market analyzes and monthly reports.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Italian skills;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in e-commerce or online sales;
- Analytical skills and being familiar with Web Analytics platforms (Google Analytics);
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills;
- Mastery of the analysis KPIs related to online sales;
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing and Digital best practises;
- Ability to learn new systems and tools quickly;
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment;
- The ideal candidate has gained consolidated experience within structured entities in the E-Commerce market;
- Living or willing to relocate in Verona.
- Experience in financial analysis, retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, business development, consulting, negotiation or supply chain.
- Former experience with e-commerce management on marketplaces platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy and similar
- Start-up experience is a plus
- Exposure to new processes and technologies.
- Flexible and employee-friendly environment.
- Positive and fun workplace culture in a 28yo average team.
- The ability to create a significant impact and see yourself to scale positions quickly.
- Support of external consultants to ask feedbacks about your job.
- Possibility to attend e-commerce events and get the ticket paid.
- You will be asked to choose and attend online courses to improve your skills relevant to your job, either useful to improve your general skills.
- You can attend Meeters events and travels for free.
- We do quarterly team-building events to inspire collaboration and increase motivation between colleagues.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.