Sito web Diadora
For 70 years, Diadora has been writing some of the most exciting pages of sport history. Headquartered in Caerano di San Marco (TV) Italy, it has made performance, quality, research and style the key values for its sporting and lifestyle goods. Diadora was born in 1948 to spark, inspire and give voice to consumer. Serve them everywhere and anytime in sport, in lifestyle as well as in work through Brands founded on passion, authenticity, cutting-edge design and technological innovations. Today, the brand is present in more than 60 countries across the world and is continuing its expansion thanks to a vast array of products, from footwear to apparel, that are centered on sport performance lines – with a special focus on running, tennis and soccer – and on fashion and style, with the high-end Heritage collection and the fresh and urban Sportswear line.
- Whole management of the company e-commerce site, development and performance of the online channel
- Support for the definition of the seasonal assortment, commercial and promotional strategy
- Management and coordination of external agencies (ecommerce, search & performance marketing)
- Support and coordination of web marketing activities, e-mail marketing, retargeting, search, display, affiliation, CRO
- Amazon’s commercial and operational management and main Marketplaces
- Inventory management: stock monitoring, product restocking
- Definition of site content, technical data sheets and catalog management
- Daily KPI monitoring: reporting, analysis, performance
- Constant updating on new technologies and web-digital tools
- Competitors’ benchmark
- Bachelor degree in Economics or equivalent
- 3/4 years’ experience in the same role
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of the Office Package, Google Suite
- Good knowledge of SEO / SEM tools
- Problem solving oriented
- Positive, proactive, flexible attitude and teamworking oriented
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Industry knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for sport
Why work with us?
This is an incredible opportunity to enter and be part of a dynamic Company that will be able to spark, inspire and offer an extraordinary experience in sports and lifestyle through passion, technological innovations and highest expression of craftsmanship.
You will have the possibility to learn, think and grow, expressing your own personality and talent.
We are strongly convinced that diversity in all its forms – gender, color, age, race nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation, or disability – enriches the workplace. This is the reason why we are committed to building a diverse workforce.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.