Sito web EPAM System
E-commerce Solution Architect
EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence.
- Consumer DataBase (EPAM team – Customer);
- eCommerce Stream (IBM COC – EPAM – Customer) including the integration with the Web Content Management System;
- Digital Marketing (Campaign – email marketing) integration and deployment (Based on Exact Target SFDC).
- Design patterns
- Excellent practical experience in Java Web Development
- Excellent understanding of Java Core and Enterprise
- Excellent knowledge of JEE, Spring
- Good experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Good working experience on relational databases
- Good knowledge of TDD, JUnit, integration and unit tests strategy and implementation
- Experience with Source Version Control – Git
- Experience in Agile/Scrum will be a plus
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns, Spring Integration will be a plus
- Experience with messaging (JMS) will be a plus
- Experience working with CI approach will be a plus
- Familiarity with Linux will be a plus
- Good written and spoken English level essential
- Italian speaking candidates will be preferred
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM’s global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
To apply for this job please visit www.epam.com.