Sito web Furla
E-Commerce Operations Specialist
This role involves leading cross functional teams to both complete projects and execute eCommerce and Digital strategies. This role is also responsible of the technical maintenance of the E-Commerce platform, by providing solutions able to solve issues and improve performances. Finally, he/she will provide liaison between HQ and regional teams, ensuring technical and operative support.
- Partner with the businesses to translate business requirements into projects, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Ensure the timely resolution of bug fixes and change requests, keeping track of all activities in the ticketing system
- Recommend project delivery roadmap
- Be the single point of contact of all eComm tech issues coming from HQ, regional offices and technical teams;
- Collect Customer service requests helping the operations team to fix the issues and implementing new flows and procedures
- Partner with third parties ensuring the deadlines are met
- Conduct monthly project performance reviews; develop, monitor, optimizes and provide corrective action plans as required
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer systems or Engineering-related field
- At least 3-5 years in project management roles, preferably in eCommerce environments
- Candidate must be able to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders across multiple functions and geographies*
- Deep Knowledge of E-commerce platform, especially back-end side: OMS Systems, Payment Gateways, Ticketing Systems, etc.
- Strong Project Management Skills and ability to coordinate remote teams and external suppliers
- Understanding of the usability challenges typical of the E-Commerce environment and ability to leverage them to improve sales KPIs is a plus
- Able to set priorities and remain flexible in a changing environment.
- Technical Background in web development, especially of E-Commerce websites is a plus
- Automation knowledge in up/cross-sell systems is a plus
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.