Sito web Diesel
E-Commerce Operation Manager
Diesel is the extra-ordinary fashion brand rooted in denim mastery. Is a truly worldwide organization, a tribe where extra-ordinary people work together to enable business success and to realize their full potential, passion and competencies.
As E-Commerce Operation Manager your mission is to work closely with internal business partners and 3rd party’s vendor s in order to maintain appropriate customer experience quality levels , optimize business processes to increase operational efficiency and drive focus on strategic, value-adding activities.
You will report to Europe E-commerce Manager and your scope of operations will be mainly EU based but with the possibility as HQ to influence and govern worldwide operations.
- Close m onitor ing of ECom/Omnichannel fulfillment ops (inbound, outbound) through the entire supply chain ensuring all SLA’s are properly set and achieved
- Oversee the entire return flow , monitor return rate , work towards constant process improvement and provide insights on both process and service opportunities
- Identify and partner with PMs, Vendors and ICT to prioritize and deliver backend projects and new service strategies
- Provide business partners (Logistic, Customer Care) with quantitative and qualitative business insights to plan activities/resources
- Enable the omnichannel customer service team (ECom, Retail, Social Media) to proactively deliver on-going customer service excellence by providing constant support and guidance
- Monitor payments methods adoptions/ performances and costs by country to identify efficiencies and business opportunities
- Monitor and provide advice on carrier performances in term s of SLA, lost packages, overall cost/service offering
- Packaging and supplies management (forecast / budget / opportunities )
- Occasionally collaborate with Legal Dept. to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations
- Monitor Refunds/Appeasements and Promo code usage in order to meet sales targets
- CS Knowledgebase management on existing and new initiatives/procedures
- Proactively collaborate with Finance team and providers in order to reduce fraud rate and optimize the chargeback process and monitoring
- 5 years minimum of e-commerce & omnichannel experience
- Ability to build long-term relationships & communicate with a wide range of internal and external parties, either with business or technical background
- Strong analytical, planning, scheduling and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details, ability to produce reporting and present ideas in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to handle large volumes of work independently
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Experience with managing small to medium-sized teams and resources
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Italian is a plus
Ready to Join the Tribe?
Diesel supports workforce diversity. Our Tribe is an international and intercultural environment. We will evaluate all applications on the relative merits and matching with the position, regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.