Sito web Rossignol Group
The E-Commerce Merchandiser is responsible to execute online merchandising and product content related activities across EMEA websites to ensure that the best experience for our consumers and that the website trades at its full potential.
- manage catalogue build and product content production in line with seasonal timelines to meet commercial needs and global product deadlines;
- coordinate product shooting with brand marketing team and ensure imagery is relevant and consistent for the brand and meets commercial needs at the same time;
- understands cross department dynamics to build the eCommerce content calendar which tracks brand, retail and online activities. Maintain the calendar constantly updated.
- brief brand and digital marketing team to ensure creative assets meet commercial needs;
- support with assets upload;
- manage content and verification process as it relates to the product on site – correct imagery, product descriptions, details.
- merchandising and sequencing product according to eCommerce content calendar and product performance indicators;
- on site search management;
- cross sell and up sell management based on business goals and collection architecture;
- support with KPIs analysis and reporting;
- support technical site maintenance and testing activities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position
- Experience: 2-4 years experience as same/similar role in e-commerce department. Experience in a multicultural environment will be a plus.
- Language skills: Fluent in English. Other languages will be a plus.
- DTC channel understanding and omni-channel approach
- Excellent usage of Excel
- Analytical background and skills
- Experience with online merchandising tools (google analytics/adobe, on site search, upsell/cross sell tools, personalization)
- Html basic knowledge
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle workload
- Attention to details, preciseness, accuracy
- Pro-active, curious, humble, eager to learn, adaptable to changes
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.