Sito web Fizik
Fizik is looking for an E-commerce Manager responsible for online brand sales including all current digital touchpoints to assure the best mix between online sales goals, brand positioning and offline sales strategy.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating, projecting and executing the annual online sales strategy for all touchpoints, both proprietary and third-party, in order to reach forecasted goals;
- Analyzing online sales positioning to maximise brand potential;
- Developing e-commerce product strategy;
- Creating online-specific promo campaigns in coordination with Fizik sales, product & marketing teams;
- Project leadership for the relationships with online marketplace accounts together with the Area Sales Manager where the account is located, as well as coordinating operative duties in respect of deadlines;
- Creating the annual e-commerce sales forecast;
- Creating periodic KPI reports;
- Monitoring the brand e-commerce sales processes, improving UX and customer satisfaction from the order to the delivery, with effective actions in collaboration with Marketing & CS team;
- Supervising the e-commerce operations and logistics;
- Managing performance marketing actions to maximize online sales (SEO – SEM campaigns, paid campaign & email marketing);
- Coordinating with web agencies for product pages/sales process updates;
- Implementing and managing a CRM plan.
- Reporting directly to the Fizik Business Manager, you will work daily with the Brand Marketing Team, in particular the Marketing Manager, Graphic Designer and Communication Assistant for the digital marketing plan, as well as Product Managers.
- Furthermore, proficient collaboration with IT (website), Administration (payment), Customer Service (order processing), Logistics (delivery and wms) and Legal (policy) is fundamental to the success of your role.
The succesfull candidate will have skills/competencies in:
- Magento platform;
- Office suite;
- Performance marketing leverages & tools;
- English B2/C1;
- Budgeting & forecasting;
- Business strategy & planning;
- Image resizing/retouching basics is a plus;
- Entrepreneurship in reaching goals and beyond;
- Planning & Execution;
- Sport passion is mandatory;
- Cycling passion is an important plus to understand the market and the brand;
- Ability to work functionally with other departments, in a proactive/operative way.
- Degree in Economics/ Online business management/ Strategic Marketing;
- Strategic business background knowing very well the tools and logics of the online market, as well the digital tools management;
- Years in similar roles: min 2 years;
- Professional seniority: min 5 years;
- Great growth opportunity in a dynamic, international sport company.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.