Sito web Barilla
Barilla wants to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager, based in Parma. In coherence with the guidelines from Italy Marketing and Group Digital Marketing units, the person will develop and implement digital marketing strategy, plans and projects, providing insights about the digital media, supporting in the relationship with digital agencies, proposing contents in line with the marketing strategy to be used in the different media, and creating awareness of digital world potential.
- In coordination with local marketing teams and in full integration with the marketing plans, develop and implement digital marketing initiatives in terms of content creation, management and distribution, driving potential synergies across countries
- Ensure support to local marketing teams to design and implement local digital marketing initiatives including support in the brief definition, identification of digital agencies, identification of media, proposal of contents for each brand / sub-brand / category within the country, recommendation of budget allocations, in order to support the Marketing Strategies and local business priorities, according to Global Digital guidelines
- 3A. Assessment / Development of ongoing/new partnership with media/digital primary companies
- Liaise with external agencies to ensure management of projects as far as timing, quality and assigned budget, constantly challenging supplier costs to increase productivity and enhance the number of projects developed with the same amount of resources.
- Ensure the definition of analytics and measurement tools to provide marketing teams with KPIs, reports and lessons learned
- Contribute to the overall development of the annual marketing and communication strategy and plans
- Scout for new trends in digital marketing world
- Connect with IT to ensure project technical feasibility and maintenance
- Ensure connection with Legal, Consumer Contact, and other Barilla functions to ensure project feasibility.
- Nurture the digital marketing culture within the regional organization, by explaining and making the marketing team aware about the potential of digital world
- MSc degree in Digital Marketing or equivalent
- Digital Marketing experience: 5 years minimum
- Fluency in both Italian and English
- Self-challenging mindset and intellectual curiosity. Passion for results is a must.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and work autonomously for deadline
- Excellent skills in teamwork
- Dynamic and curious approach to new digital activities
- Project management skills and ability to work under pressure
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro digital marketing
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.