Sito web Randstad Italia
For an E-Commerce start-up, spin-off of a multinational Dutch company in the B2B sector, I’m looking for a: E-Commerce Manager.
The Director E-Commerce will have to launch the Italy website and develop the business based on the existing Dutch version, offering made-to-measure products with the possibility to adapt to the local tastes and preferences, if needed. He will have to build the team and go live as soon as possible. He must be a dynamic and eager person that wants to start a challenge from scratch.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build the Italy website;
- Develop online advertising strategy;
- Translate and set up a sample-room and service;
- Work closely with the European team to build the brand, while offering products and services that fit the Italian consumer needs;
- Run the daily operation including customer support, ensuring samples are sent on time;
- Work closely with the suppliers on outstanding orders and close monthly accounts.
- Bachelor/Master in Business, Economics, or similar;
- At least 3 years of experience in E-Commerce or Online Marketing;
- Work experience in an international team and detailed knowledge of the Italian E-Commerce market;
- Fluent Italian (speaking and writing) and good English (speaking and writing);
- Entrepreneurial mindset, flexible attitude, willingness to learn;
- Down-to-earth, hands-on mentality, detail oriented;
- Team leadership skills.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.