Sito web Manebí
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for planning, executing and monitoring the e-commerce business channel.
The candidate will have the opportunity to understand and manage a wide variety of activities like running Marketing Campaigns, increasing the conversion rate through Web Development activities, improving the Customer Experience via Category Management and Merchandising techniques, contributing to the development of excellent Customer Service and Logistic centers.
He/she will manage people as well as drive new projects independently, improve current operations and kick-off new activities, run ad hoc analysis and coordinate with other teams.
- Contribute to the creation of an ambitious business plan that aims at outstanding customer experience, continuous innovation and industry-leading business results
- Oversee the planning and effective execution of the many calendar content/product activities
- Drive continuous customer experience improvement by playing with levers such as Conversion Rate Optimization, new technological and feature developments, Category Management, Merchandising, product discovery and visualization, customer recommendation and personalization, conversational buying
- Responsible for online store maintenance, product catalog management, shooting and merchandising update, ongoing product visualization optimization based on several factors (engagement, sales, inventory, novelty and trends)
- Improve and execute the digital marketing strategy across marketing channels and find new ways to engage new and returning customers
- Support, oversee and drive improvement in Customer Service and Logistics activities
- Run e-commerce reporting and ad hoc analysis
- P&L management
- Support omni-channel and branding activities
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes related to online business, ecommerce, fashion and content
- 6-8 years of experience in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Projects
- Analytical skills to identify and interpret data, formulate business hypothesis and business cases in a structured way
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of main web platforms, web analytics and online marketing tools
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Passionate of fashion industry
- Previous experience in fashion or retail e-commerce, merchandising, web development and conversion rate optimization activities
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing fundamentals, specifically focused on measuring and steering internal and external e-commerce activities
- Understanding of digital production and release processes, including direct experience with digital tools and technologies
- Master of Science in Business, Marketing or related degree
- Any major language is an asset
- Readily adapt to new processes/technologies, change and help others to operate flexibly
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.