Sito web Havas Media
In Havas Media Italy we are currently seeking an E-commerce Manager. The Resource is an industry-leading e-commerce expert and is the business owner for managing, growing and evolving all aspects of Havas Media’s digital retail practice including development of our E-commerce consulting offer and methodology, and building partnerships with the main local and global e-commerce.
E-Commerce includes all three pillars of online sales, with Direct To Consumer website, online to store and marketplaces (Amazon, Zalando.it …). S/He is responsible for the local E-commerce product revenue and will be focused on reaching yearly targets & objectives fixed by the Group. To reach this objective s/he will foster business opportunities with existing or new clients and will demonstrate excellent closing skills. This role reports to the Chief Revenue & Profitability Officer of Havas Media Italy.
- Develop the E-commerce proposition within the Agency:
- Contribute to the definition, content and evolution of Havas e-commerce products and service offer;
- Develop the e-commerce consulting methodology and processes;
- Evaluate and propose full spectrum of e-commerce alliances, including all appropriate specialist partner agencies, tech platforms, bid and campaign management tools, audit and analytics tools.
- Develop the E-commerce virtual P&L:
- Responsible for developing internal and external customer base on national & regional level;
- Responsible for growing existing revenue creating new business opportunities while ensuring business profitability;
- Identify and develop new business opportunities seeking new value-added services and products to be proposed to agency’s clients and prospects.
- E-commerce marketing strategies conception and delivery:
- Conceive for clients stand-alone or integrated e-commerce marketing strategies which might span from Consulting and conception of business plans to non media and media activations;
- Develop action plans for achieving and measuring E-commerce campaign success, including determining key metrics, processes for measurement and optimization;
- E-commerce watchdog: continuously monitor latest developments in the e-commerce industry and will foresee their implications for clients;
- Be involved in client and inter-agency “education” of E-commerce marketing, and be responsible for preparing and presenting best practices, case studies and examples of e-commerce strategies.
- At least 7 years of experience;
- Extensive understanding (inclusive of the strategic context) of internal and external variables that impact online sales;
- Proven Track record as a Category Manager at a retailer or as the Head of E-commerce for an advertiser;
- Experience in E-commerce negotiations, pricing and promotion, inventory and supply chain management, merchandising and catalogue management, retail Media and retail analytics;
- Experience launching a new business unit, or working in a start-up or early stage environment where you had to define best practice is a plus;
- Data Driven: Ability to compile and analyze online sales data and metrics, provide actionable insights and make decisions regarding direction based on your analysis;
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills;
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Strong written communication and presentation skills, native-level fluency in English required;
- Strong knowledge and expertise in industry related matters and ability to service and communicate with a wide range of clients and retail partners;
- Solid understanding and insatiable interest of consumer trends in e-Commerce/Retail;
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent project-management and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask with ease;
- Ability to take initiative and perform tasks in an efficient and self-sufficient manner.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit wd3.myworkdaysite.com.