Sito web Freeda Media
We are currently looking for an E-commerce Manager in Milan to work for a new editorial/commercial project that is being developed by Freeda.
This role would suit a candidate with a good level of experience in digital marketing and a strong passion towards the online channel, looking to join a dynamic and enthusiastic team.
- Manage the content of the website, uploading and updating the product page as well as the editorial calendar (windows, editorial pages);
- Manage the Crm Strategy promoting the development of the customer database;
- Define the commercial strategy in alignment with the revenue target;
- Monitor and promote sales progression to reach revenue target in a profitable scenario;
- Define the SEO strategy and the guidelines related to the production of the website, in order to optimize the positioning into the search engines, in alignment with the Performance Marketing Manager;
- Define the consumer Journey and the purchase experience to ensure the conversion and repurchase;
- Optimize the marketing campaigns in alignment with the marketing team to ensure traffic and to target campaigns on the relevant consumer;
- Develop a cross selling and upselling strategy;
- Implement and manage all the activities related to customer care service in alignment with the marketing team;
- Implement all the analytics tools and all the systems related to monitor sales, customer base and the inventory management.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing a website both in traffic and conversion building;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Shopify platform knowledge is a plus;
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.