Sito web Nestlé
- Purina in Italy, Milan headquarter
- Permanent contract
- Business Bachelor or equivalent
- At least 7 years in Sales and Marketing or MDO/CCSD, solid sales experience in managing traditional/offline customers, a previous experience in managing eRetialers is really appreciated
- Proficiency in English
Manages eBusiness Strategy and leads a multifunctional team to drive eBusiness and eCommerce agenda at market level.
A day in the life of…
- propose and lead eCommerce agenda and roadmap
- drive eCom capabilities development
- develope and ensure implementation of the commercial plans for Pure Players in alignment with eCommerce strategies, achieving profitable sales objectives
- lead the development and ensures that implementation of the annual Clicks & Mortar plans are aligned with overall business and eCommerce strategies, achieving profitable sales objective
- leads the development and ensures the best results on the brand.com store
What Will Make You Successful
- At least 7 years in Sales and Marketing, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs, especially top and bottom line results. Recommended experiences:
- Key Account Management
- Digital Marketing and Brand Manager
- eRetailers management is highly appreciated.
- Understands all GD functions i.e. MDO/CCSD, Digital, Marketing
- Has depth Digital/eCommerce knowledge
- Has demonstrated success in a number of diverse sales roles
- Connect externally and manage relations with an international team
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people
- Has courage, ability to work in the grey,
- Has End to end approach.
- Is proficient in English.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com.