Sito web Diesel
E-commerce Business Development and Planning
- Collecting, analyzing and reviewing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports and ad-hoc analysis to drive business improvements and cost reductions;
- Assist and propose development, and implementation of initiatives that guide the channel in maintaining and improving its growth and profitability;
- Participate actively in the development, monitoring and updates of long term strategic plans and on the definition of commercial targets;
- Support the organization, in collaboration with Finance team, on specific business cases and spend analyses;
- Stay current on commercial trends and competition and use insights internally;
- Partner with regions to collect and exchange information on key commercial initiatives.
- Generate and analyses daily, weekly and monthly dashboard performance metrics coordinating regions in the data collection;
- Define daily, weekly monthly target based on commercial calendar, quantify actions and highlight risks;
- Owner of commercial forecast process to support logistic, customer service and marketing activities;
- Supporting the operation/logistic team in defining seasonal plans to maintain an efficient warehouse stock level;
- Support analysis and input for budget process and long-term plans applying a building blocks approach;
- Work in collaboration with Buying/Merch team to provide the buying budget at season/macro product group level, starting from the sales target input. The plan should be present considering all the input of MD, left over and the strategy that has been consider to implement it.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within roles of Planning & Business Development. A degree in economics and statistics would be preferred;
- The profile must have determination to achieve the objectives, flexibility, enthusiasm, initiative, ability to problem solving and teamwork;
- The profile must have ability to use forecasting and data mining tools, deep expertise on distribution (retail) performance drivers, key metrics, and excellent use of Excel (i.e. pivots, macros etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language completes the profile we are looking for.
Ready to Join the Tribe?
Diesel supports workforce diversity. Our Tribe is an international and intercultural environment. We will evaluate all applications on the relative merits and matching with the position, regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.