Sito web Marni
At Marni you will be part of a passionate team that believes creativity rules the world. We challenge the ordinary in everything we do, stimulate proactivity and foster team spirit among our people. Working at Marni you will be able to develop your skills and grow in a dynamic and innovative environment. MARNI Group is looking for an E-commerce Account to join the e-commerce team of its Head Quarter in Milan.
S/he will support the e-commerce team in the daily activities across our e-commerce channels working in collaboration with our external provider and internal teams to achieve objectives.
- S/he will assist the internal team in daily catalogue operations both for Marni’s website and e-concessions channels; (i.e. site merchandising, contents localization coordination, datafeed creation, product publications, etc.);
- S/he will support the team in developing weekly and monthly performance reports;
- S/he will assist the team to build and manage commercial calendars (newsletter development, product focus etc) working closely both with communication and buyer teams;
- S/he will monitor competitors, best practices and techniques.
- At least 2 years of experience in the same role;
- Bachelor Degree in Business & Management
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills;
- Deep knowledge of e-commerce and digital techniques;
- Strong interpersonal, team playing and communications skills;
- Fluent English;
- Previous experiences in luxury industries will be a plus
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro e-commerce
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.