Sito web Fendi
Digital & Web Designer
The position is based in our HQ in Rome and part of the global digital department, directly reporting to the Digital Creative Supervisor. As a Digital & Web Designer you will be responsible to support the entire web and mobile experience through developing high quality digital design on multiple media channels.
- Support Digital creative and web agency in design mocks, site flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes;
- Design content update for homepage and main website content pages, partnering with Digital Communication and E-Commerce teams;
- Carry out newsletter layout realization and testing, working closely with Content Manager and Email Marketing Specialist and support our technical partner during HTML building phase;
- Oversee digital & web touchpoints from a graphic and UX/UI perspective, being pro-active in spotting new trends and creating innovative digital projects in Fendi, from the first phase of the creative idea to the final execution to support commercial launches or brand projects;
- Review and testing Digital marketing campaigns with the Digital Marketing team, working with our web agency to create new layout and guidelines for the digital marketing campaigns;
- Work closely to Social Media team to create layout, motion graphics and edit assets to support social media launches and communication;
- Renew recurring marketing contents, optimizing formats and challenging possibilities, based on results as well as principles of design and usability;
- Review the layout of current transactional emails, update CMS and work on content creation;
- Partner closely with Communication, CRM, Sales & Marketing and other departments to support them on digital related projects as well as realize B2C communication, and one-to-one email communication (e-vites).
The position requires an individual who works well in changing environment, fast and dynamic, with:
- Degree in Graphic Design or related fields;
- 1/2 years of previous working experience in a similar role;
- Experience in web content management;
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (in particular Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) and familiarity with video editing and motion graphics;
- Experience in UX, from creating user flows to wireframes and prototyping skills (in particular Sketch);
- Understanding of email marketing and newsletter realization as well as HTML and CSS understanding are considered plus;
- Experience analyzing business needs and delivering effective digital solutions in a timely manner;
- Ability to work cross-functions/cross-department and being a good team player;
- Passion for detail and good eye for design;
- Fluency in English.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro digital marketing
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit careers.fendi.com.