Sito web Rawfish Srl
Digital Project Manager
RAWFISH is looking for a mid-level Digital Project Manager with a passion for all things tech and excellent collaboration skills. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented problem solver who can lead both clients and internal teams with confidence and enthusiasm. In this role, you’ll be in the driver’s seat from start to finish on cutting-edge digital projects for an amazing roster of clients and brands like Mediaset, Sony Music, Stiga, Enel X, SCHÜKO, Pampers, Adecco Group.
- Lead a team of developers, designers and QA testers through the entire project life cycle using both waterfall and agile development methodologies;
- Act as the main client contact for all project-related communication, building a strong relationship along the way;
- Create and manage schedules, user stories, risk mitigation plans, scope and budget tracking, and other production-related items to ensure that your team stays on track to meet delivery and launch milestones;
- Source and manage external partners, ensuring a clear transfer of project requirements and timeline and closely tracking progress for out-of-office teams;
- Review contracts and author change orders that may arise;
- Work well within a team, with a readiness to provide support on other projects as needed.
- Experience leading the production of mobile apps or web-based initiatives with a budget of at least $50k;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet goals from both internal and client perspectives;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and ability to refine its use on a project-by-project basis;
- Experience leading external teams, both local and overseas;
- Sharp eye, keen attention to detail, and a high competency in both written and verbal communication;
- Intuitive problem-solving skills to help with task prioritization and to lead your team in overcoming project roadblocks;
- Ability to maintain team morale through enthusiasm, optimism, and authority in the face of challenges;
- A love for the intersection of tech, user experience, service designm, IoT toys and innovation.
And last but not least, RAWFISH greatly values diversity and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to consider themselves for this role. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin and age
If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Please tell us a little bit about yourself and be sure to include your RESUME (cover letter is optional, but appreciated),
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro digital marketing
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.