Sito web CNH Industrial
Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Products & Operations Project Manager, to be responsible for the delivery for the Digital Projects related to the PT Segment.
The main responsibility is to ensure all the new deliverables requested by PWT Segment, in agreement with timeline and budget constraints, support PWT Digital requirements maintaining products specs and features, responsible for the development timeline, oversee and supervise the development process and releases plan, determine what features will be in a specific product release.
- Estimation of the new requests coming from Business with the support of the technical team
- Activities prioritization in agreement with the Business roadmap/needs
- Ensuring the project deliverable coordinating the activities of external supplier/others internal teams
- Ensuring alignement with budget constraints
- Master Degree
- 2 years minimum of experience in IoT, Connected Services or related fields (Recommended, not mandatory)
- 3-4 years minimum of experience in Project Management
- Fluency in English, other languages are an advantage
- Good inclination to the relationship with other team
- Ability to coordinate team (internal and external)
- Ability to understand all aspects of connectivity from technical implementation
- Priority Management
Travel Requirements: internationally, up to 25% of working time
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro digital marketing
To apply for this job please visit it.linkedin.com.