Sito web Axpo
Digital PR Manager
Axpo Italia S.p.A. is looking for a Public Relations Manager.
The PR Manger will report to Communication & Marketing Director. The PR Manager will be responsible to build reputation of Axpo Italia and New Brand and to raise awareness by feeding journalists stories or source of information and lifestyle brands through launches, events, internal and external projects.
- In accordance with Corporate guidelines, develop a comprehensive public relations strategy aimed to increase media coverage with generalist media, vertical energy media and lifestyle media
- Position our brands distinctiveness through journalists and opinion leader
- Conduct research and studies with the goal to create exciting stories for journalists and proactively reach them out
- Newsjacking and top of mind relevancy on hot energy topics such as: climate change, regulatory market opportunities, digital transformation
- Liaise with top media trips to headquarters and corporate assets
- Keep abreast of newest trends, innovations technologies
- Coordinate activities such as: create compelling press releases, fact sheet, pitch letters, Q&As. FAQs and social media messages also for AXPO Spokepersons; create always on storytelling on New Brand with different consumer story angles; refine PR metrics and tools; present daily press release and monthly reports on performance.
What should you bring:
- At least 8 years of experience in the role within international and structured companies
- Solid experience in designing and executing public relations strategy and campaigns
- High Impact Communications and Influencing/Negotiating
- Excellent knowledge of the Italian and English language
Applications that are not in line with the requirements will not be considered. This job offer is extended to both sexes, in accordance with the Law (Legislative Decree 198/2006 and subsequent amendments and additions).
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro social media marketing
To apply for this job please visit neuvoo.it.