Sito web Kellog
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut. We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did – you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Spain reflects that.
About The Role
Responsible for designing and implementing the national social medial plan and programmes. Works with the Digital, Corporate Communication & Brand Marketing teams to promote Kellogg’s products through consumer engagement & effective social media communications strategies.
Here’s a Taste Of What You’ll Be Doing
- Implement the social media strategy coordinating with stakeholders across the country to ensure its effectiveness. Own social media KPIs.
- Provides input for social media communications in brand planning process and provide opportunity to engage consumers for future advocacy.
- Update and monitor multiple social media websites, answering questions, responding to comments and driving online interaction.
- Provides a single point of contact to national stakeholders in implementing social communications.
- Encourage adoption of relevant new and emerging social media techniques into marketing to benefit the Kellogg brand. Monitor and anticipate changes in social media tools, trends and applications.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs. Analyse, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Responsible for reactive/responsive communications partnering with European Digital team, Corporate Communication & legal as appropriate.
- Monitor key online communities and industry competitive social media activities and deliver consumer insights from social media.
- Input into creating analytics to quantify and qualify effectiveness of campaigns.
- Develop and coordinate digital activations for central initiatives, local amplifications and local initiatives (i.e PRIGITAL activations).
- Corporate websites updates and contribution on E-commerce development projects
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- BA degree in Marketing & Communication, Digital Media with a strong understanding of FMCG
- Minimum 3 years experience in social media/digital marketing, content management
- Strong communications, project management skills. Fluency in Spanish and English is a must
- The ability to partner and work with cross functional teams is important, as is delivering a quality service to internal customers. Strong project management skills and a drive to execute to time are very important to the role
- Strong intercultural awareness and the ability to build “long distance” relationships is essential.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
“Take a look through the keyhole of the UK’s most famous cereal company here and via the #LifeAtK Instagram page @lifeatkelloggs_uk.”
Our brands tell a story, create your own story with us.
The Growth Competencies are a set of skills and behaviours necessary to drive success for Kellogg and for our employees. They are a common guide to selecting the right talent, developing our people & unlocking high performance across the Company. To gather more detail about the behaviours you will need to demonstrate across our leadership competencies, based on the role and responsibilities of this posting, please click here to find out more about our Growth Competencies model [link to: https://www.kelloggcareers.com/global/growth-competencies.html].
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
“Our diversity strengthens us – our inclusion advances us”
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro social media marketing
To apply for this job please visit kelloggs.taleo.net.