Sito web Alfagomma
Digital Marketing Specialist
Alfagomma is a global, leading manufacturer of hydraulic and industrial fluid handling systems with 86 subsidiaries strategically located in 22 countries on 5 continents.
To stay ahead of the competition we are transforming our organization into a digital, data-driven company. To further develop our digital strategy and to ensure the company’s growth and brand visibility, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with great experience in implementing end-to-end digital marketing solutions.
The successful candidate is a hands-on Digital Marketing Specialist with proven track-record in delivering effective and efficient digital marketing strategies. The incumbent of this position will be responsible for the strategic design, planning and implementation of the global digital marketing strategy for Alfagomma.
- Define the global digital strategy across regions and channels in support of the business initiatives
- Design, create and deliver digital marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company
- Coordinate technical, functional and architectural development of digital strategy (websites, microsites, marketing automation, CRM integration, e-mail and advertising campaigns)
- Improve use of data, data analytics and statistics for reporting, measuring and analysing online interactions and provide regular reports of web traffic, web-generated sales leads
- Monitor SEO traffic, digital interaction and followers. Quantify the business value provided to the business by applying data analytics
- Build up, further develop and manage marketing data and databases
- Research and evaluate new online technologies and trends
- Benchmark competitive digital advertising spends and programs
- Analyse and monitor competitors’ digital marketing channels including technicalities, functionalities & architecture.
- Technical degree or college diploma preferably in digital marketing, online marketing and/or communication
- Minimum 3 years experience working in general b2b – Internet marketing preferable
- Ability to evaluate design and usability of digital deliverables
- Fluent communication and writing skills in flawless English
- Experienced in the industrial components industry
- Experienced in managing successful social media campaigns (PPC, PPA, PPV.) and a solid understanding of social marketing and main publisher network opportunities
- Proven experience in delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads (SEO-on-page, off-page, SEM and SERP principles), micro sites, and social media applications
- Proficient with Adobe CC Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of data management, quality, governance, security, and privacy
- Good knowledge of Big Data environment, data analytics (Google analytics) and business intelligence
- Good knowledge of relational database tools and principles (SQL and NoSQL), object-oriented programming languages and cloud IaaS/PaaS opportunities.
Candidates of either sex (Law n. 903/77) may send a detailed CV with photo, and the consent to processing their personal data (pursuant to GDPR 679/2016) to the e-mail address down below.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro digital marketing
Devi aver fatto il login per candidarti per questa posizione.