Sito web Juventus Football Club
Digital Marketing Specialist
Main Duties and Resposibilities:
- The candidate will play an active role in the Content Factory team.
- He/she will be required to follow and coordinate the realization and promotion of the online communication campaigns;
- He/she will interact with various areas of the company such as the editorial team, the corporate and external creative agencies.
- He/she will also deal with the coordination and communication activities related to all sports aspects on digital content distribution on Juventus’ social media accounts.
- He/she will be required to address content development strategies and digital marketing recommendations, based on the platform’s data analysis and users behaviors on Juventus’ digital channels.
- He/she will supervise and coordinate the community management, the editorial plan and the production of contents related to the digital brand marketing campaigns of the club.
- Degree in economics or communication subjects with digital/social media/marketing or equivalent qualification
- 3/5 years of experience within digital marketing functions, preferably in the sports or entertainment sector or within digital communications media agencies
- In-depth knowledge of the functioning and peculiarities of the main social media platforms
- High knowledge of the industry’s best practices on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and online advertising and web analysis.
- Ability to facilitate and develop creative process of content production
- Good knowledge of the football industry
- Fluent in English.
- Good aptitude for inter-personal relations and team-working
- Ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving
- Proactivity and Flexibility
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
This position will be based in Turin at the Juventus F.C. S.p.A. Headquarter.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro digital marketing
To apply for this job please visit www.juventus.com.