Sito web Spring Professional
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are supporting a company operating within the Software-as-a-Service market, based in Padua, in the research of a Digital Marketing Specialist. Through the years the company has developed a software, recognized by the market as one of the best for Digital asset Management.
The position’s goal is to assist the marketing team in growing and improving the quality of the content being produced, as well as enable the exploitation of the Product by its users and support the sales and partners activity in promoting the adoption of the Platform. This will be achieved through the design and implementation of training programs, documentation and review of marketing materials, as well as assistance to the Product Manager’s activities.
You will benefit from pre- and post-sales team’s activities to understand customers’ use cases and to design modern, creative and effective content that will inspire other power users.
You can expect to:
- Enable our customers and partners to improve their understanding and use of the platform through continuous content improvement.
- Assist the rest of the marketing team in the growth and development of their content production skills to deliver clear and relevant messages to the target audience.
- Suitable candidates appreciate working in an environment of continuous innovation, where the release cycle involves working closely with product management and leaders to successfully go from product concepts to deliverables.
In particular, you will:
- Coordinate the work of internal copywriters and designers to deliver creative and effective content.
- Edit and proofread pieces of content before their publication.
- Organize and develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials for our internal teams, our customers and our partners.
- Assess online training needs through surveys, interviews with stakeholders.
- Design brand new training courses, such as in-person or virtual to optimize training effectiveness, training costs, or environmental impacts.
We need a person with a solid background in content marketing and creativity, capable of finding his/her way in complex customer environments, curious about the clients business challenges. Flexibility and adaptability are vital.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Ability to speak in public
- Portfolio of published content
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems and Power Point
- Excellent writing and editing skills in both English and Italian
- Familiarity with SEO
- Aptitude to quickly learn the Company’s software products and the sorrounding digital environment.
You will have a chance to work in a fresh and modern team of passionate and dedicated people, from developers to Company management; learning, sharing and teaching are the pillars on which our teamwork will be based.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro digital marketing
PERCORSO FORMATIVO CONSIGLIATO
To apply for this job please visit recruitmentcommunity.force.com.