Sito web Nike Inc.
Digital Marketing Manager
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.
Nike Marketplace Operations ensure that every year over a billion pieces of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right destination on time. That’s no easy task. The complex process involves more than 50 distribution centers, a network of thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores around the world. They constantly push for ways to make Nike’s supply chain faster, more efficient and more responsive to Nike’s always-changing consumer needs.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Focusing on the key cities, Milan & Barcelona you will lead the Operations Team to ensure a premium consumer experience while driving mutual growth and profitability.Supporting you to achieve this is a team of 40 enabling the Nike network across the Nike retail and the wholesale marketplace with a focus on the key cities of Milan and Barcelona.
You will develop a clear supply chain strategy to enable the accounts through reliable, efficient, fast and flexible operations.Using analytics, you’ll need to optimize the order book to align on the best possible flow for the territory making sure the territory shipping orderbook is aligned to financial targets.
We are looking for a talented leader who is a strong team player and eagerly seeks opportunities and shows passion, vision and an appetite for to enable the marketplace of the future. This role is seen as a key stepping stone to more senior operations and logistics roles within the Nike business. This role is part of the Leadership of the EMEA marketplace operations team as well as an instrumental member of the Nike South leadership team
- Define & deliver the operations strategy for the South Territory driving mutual profitable growth
- Develop the future vision of what success looks like in the Marketplace
- Partner with operational teams & marketplace development to drive capability building with wholesale partners, including the last mile with a sharp point on the frictionless digital delivery consumer experience
- Operationally enable winning in the key cities by connecting the marketplace across Nike direct and wholesale to deliver consumer right services and solutions.
- Accountable for Supply Chain Performance for the Territory (Service, Inventory, Order Book health and productivity)
- Elevate and sustain the supply chain end to end performance to agreed targets in partnership with Logistics.
- Maximize profitability and productivity through Lean digitalized Operations
- Lead, coach, drive and inspire the marketplace operations team for the Territory ranging from 30 – 50 people, building retail supply chain functional talent and drive organization excellence
- 8+ years relevant work experience in Operations/ Supply Chain Management
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, ability to influence in a matrix organisation
- Analytical skills, process improvement mindset
- Consumer oriented
- Proven expertise in driving results in a digital retail supply chain
- Leadership Identity to lead and influence others
- Innovation Mindset & Strategic Enterprise Thinking
- Experience in leading and aligning cross-cultural, cross-functional, and virtual teams
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Controlla le ultime offerte lavoro digital marketing
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nike.com.